Monday, March 3, 2008

My sanctuary is complete. Now I can begin, anew.

Add ImageOn my last visit to this blog the world was different. The grass seemed greener, taller and the world was difficult to comprehende from my place in the sun. Bhutto was alive, albeit a captive, Obama wasn't the presumptive next President of the United States and Google was near $700 a share. My how times have changed in the last few months, I could've expected no less. I've put over 10,000 miles on my new van in the last two months moving things around in the Devil's triangle, SF to LA to LV, creating a new trading path that can last to the end of the century.

Most importantly I have created my long sought after laboratory where I can work in silence, crafting, cultivating my talents in a more mature way than I have in the past, with discipline, so that I can complete some major projects that represent my work from within my time. It could be a series of books, or phamplets, titled such as "Pushing Cotton" or "The Zen of Cotton Management" or "Ambiguous Society" or "Economic Purgury the Crimes of Illusion" or "How to Not to Make Money on Ebay" or "I'm Big in Panties"...but I digress, writing is but one of the projects I need to accomplish in my new cave.

Making Photo-Frescos of the photo-archive that I have accumulated would also serve a purpose for this den, travel images, street photography and even some friggin' sunsets need to be archived in plaster for others to see. I love this technique I've developed for putting photos back into the interpretive mix and re-newing them within plaster. I'll link to some of the images so that you can see what I'm talking about later.

Organizing my product line and updating my website to properly represent the items that I feel are fun and profit-making so that I can sell a few things to keep the lights on. Most importantly I have recently found available inventories on Organic Cotton t-shirts in colors which I will offer through T-shirts.org, as well as, I've re-formulated my T-shirt Design Interface at PlutoNeverForget.com

No comments: