Saturday, March 2, 2013

The perfect font - Punk Rock Lettering for transfers

I have always avoided t-shirt transfers for a bunch of reasons, but for lettering the issue of getting the transfers straight would worry me so much that I have never done lettering for t-shirts, unless I could print the whole name. Then I started experimenting with a punk rock font that I could use to make emblems for cars and not worry about how it lines up since it is "Punk" to begin with. For t-shirts the concept should be the same, so I mocked up a bunch of neighborhood and city text designs for Los Angeles to get the idea out there that I can now do lettering. Here are some samples:I call it Punky Town t-shirts, although I am thinking about changing it to Phunky Town. These shirts are going to be listed for sale online here:

3 comments:

manoj singh said...

I really want to design some printed t shirts for my birthday as return gifts for my friends.I think it will be a great return gift.t shirts printing

Unknown said...

I want these type t-shirt to my get together party with same color and designs.My all friends planned wearing same design of t-shirts in that events.
Bulk Tshirts
Bulk T shirts

Pen Manufacturers In India said...

Nice Blog!!
Please look here at:
Metal Pen Manufacturers in India

Pen Manufacturers In India

Eco friendly Pens