Monday, December 6, 2010

Eventually I will stop referencing my work on subdomain / web blog management here, but

Eventually I will stop referencing my work on subdomain / web blog management here, but since everything started here, this is where I need to wrap up the discussion. I have been tirelessly setting up my subdomains for a specific set of websites under SeatbeltBuckles.com with each model of car having it's own subdomain, like: viper.seatbeltbuckles.com and chevrolet.seatbeltbuckles.com and so on. The goal here is to be able to manage the content of my website through blogspot.com and not have to use a web design software outside of logging into blogspot and therefore I can manage multiple websites and their content with one login. So far, so good. Also I am setting up a Wordpress folder for each category of content under the domain name and testing some of the features of Wordpress directly against BlogSpot. So far the potential for one management location for the websites is a huge plus for blogspot, once I finish setting up the blogs. Time will tell.

2 comments:

Sagar said...

Online T-Shirt Shop, Teesort.com. It provides a platform for T-Shirts Designers, T-Shirt Lovers & T-Shirt Customers. Growing T-Shirt Designer Community contributing T-Shirt Designs.Flaunt your taste and wear your imagination!Online T-Shirt Shop

Anora said...

hey,

Very nice. I love to wear t shirt. I used some designed t shirts and some in single colors.

Tank Top