Saturday, October 23, 2010

Don't Torture Me I'm Local SF Giants T-shirt World Series

Crap, I lost my last post. No reason, just the season. No time to fix, but basically the shirts are practically designing themselves, starting with "Don't Torture Me I'm Local", check out the other Giants Tortue T-shirts here: TortureSeries.com. Only 3 more hours to game time and I even posted a free t-shirt, you pay the shipping, for good luck. b out

It's on! Top of the 6th Inning and tied 2-2, not without drama.

Here is the latest t-shirt design, launched on CafePress at: http://www.cafepress.com/tortureseries Fear the Beer'd, which makes fun of the Fear the Beard t-shirt that has become popular as a slogan for the closers. This game already has the bullpen in control of the Giant's pitching effort.

No comments: