Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Now look at what you've gone and done!

Ten years later I am still working on the basics, but it always seems like I haven't done enough. I've started the organization for t-shirts.org to match the search delivery system that Google is launching based on intuitive guidlines and vague references to the products that I work with. Now I am adding the ads to these pages in hopes that it will generate income and I won't have to direct a shopping cart and sell t-shirts directly through these pages. Most of these pages link back to my main shopping cart pages on YQue.com and it will only get confusing is I have to duplicate those efforts here. The goal here is to develop in depth topic orientated information and links through t-shirts.org without having to post all of the same information on the YQue.com site which is more of a retail t-shirt store versus a t-shirt directory like t-shirts.org .

No comments: