Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What has changed in the t-shirt world?

Every day I get up and do the same thing, look at artwork, place t-shirt orders, check inventory and so on. Sometimes I think it is going to be different today, something is going to happen to make t-shirts come alive and print themselves. Or my designs are going to get inducted into the Museum of Modern Art in some large international city. Maybe I will get a huge order from a mainstream company that I can work on for the rest of my life, maybe, maybe not. Nothing changes that fast and nothing has been significantly different for a few years. I have expanded my collection of fitted t-shirts on yque.com and blanktshirt.com, no biggie. The prices have come down a bit to the $4-5 range for a decent Next Level 3600 fitted t-shirt. V-necks have come into fashion in a strong way, but not for huge custom orders. I've been playing with spray paint stencil designs, but nobody is really a fan of that except me. Prices have gone up a bit due to some droughts, but have come back down this year. I would be surprised to see a rise in prices next year if the drought in the United States hits the cotton crop.

3 comments:

Buy T shirts Online said...

Considering the relatively low cost of purchase and printing T shirts against the length of time a good quality T Shirt can last makes branded T shirts one of the most cost effective methods of marketing for many businesses.
Custom Tshirts

Unknown said...

I think there are no any kind of t shirt designs inducted for the mainstream design. There are so large and art fitted collections.

Printed hoodies

Unknown said...

Great post! this winter find a unique collection of blank t shirts in awesome colors and layer it with your blazer!